• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 73 Sattilite Sebring Plus 400 car with Factory Sunroof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmopar66

Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
73 Sebring Plus. Originally 400 car now has fresh 1975 HP 440 in it. Has new 3200 Stall converter.
Engine/trans, headers, and radiator mounted in car. Engine bay has been repainted prior to engine
install. Has Holley 7500 dual line/DP with Proform center section. Car needs the wiring installed under hood and engine connected to it. Car is a roller with a lot of work already done. Will come with decent tires with cop car steel wheels. Have 3 inch intermediate pipes and flowmasters that need bolted up. Interior is in good shape. Car is black on black with factory sunroof. Would be a 5000.00 dollar car with a day or two of work. Has clean Indiana title.

Has some rust in rear quarters and around rear window area from vinyl top.
Will consider other Mopar project trades.

Have plenty more pics, just ask.

Attachments

• CIMG6284 small.jpg
    CIMG6284 small.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,273
  • CIMG6985 small.jpg
    CIMG6985 small.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,239
  • CIMG7030 small.jpg
    CIMG7030 small.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,235
Looks nice.

M code 2 barrel or P code 4 barrel?

Interior shots and shots of rust areas might help (also fender tag).

Not in position to buy (unless you were a lot closer), but these are questions/requests others would likely have.

Looks nice.

M code 2 barrel or P code 4 barrel?

Interior shots and shots of rust areas might help (also fender tag).

Not in position to buy (unless you were a lot closer), but these are questions/requests others would likely have.

2 bblM code. I will answer any questions and as stated I have plenty of pics availableto be emailed on request.

Just ask.

Price? Wish you were closer and I was ready to buy. I'd be all over this!

A price is needed in your ad....

Car is close to being running and driving. Recently fired the engine and it sounds good.

Open to Mopar trades and or cash. Have plenty of pics just send me a email address.

Car now runs and rives under its own power. Just needs the little things done.

downsized_0714131456.jpg

what type of mopar projects interest you, or what type of car are you looking for? I have a rare 1971 super bee (340 car )that I just posted in the for sale project section, I do have a 340 stoker motor that is not yet complete that I would include, not really sure if it would even be possible since I live in florida, was really just curious as to what type of trades you would consider.

Man I like that car.

Needs an RR hood and black stripes that don't say RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back