• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 74 bob sattelite parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue,idk on cruise . I can get one if there is demand. I've got two to work on. It's a 400 bb Sebring plus parts would be located in ky. It's a complete car.not in bad shape

- - - Updated - - -

Bench seat

I have some health problems , I won't be able to get this car this week. If I get to go get it I'll post it . I'll be able to sell parts cheap because I'll be getting the car cheap.

Fenders
grill
quarters
deck lid
Rallye cluster and wiring
These are always in demand plus all the misc. parts

Kind of interested in roll down back windows and mechanisms for a back burner project.

They'd have to be super cost effective, though.

Looking for the wheel well trim (all 4 corners), heater control , good rag joint,

I'm closer to buying this car. Fenders are bad , dash is cracked, has a 400/727 ralley no bezel,good glass,buddy seat high back bench,fender signals,back seat is nice,complete car

I am interested in the big block k frame and whats the cost? Thanks.

My intent is to put the trans in this week and make sure the engine runs. Since I have it home it's a really solid car. Drivers trunk ect needs replaced lower rear qtrs need replaced small wholes in the bottom fenders seems to be the only rust issues I can find. Would be a good low budget car to build . If someone would be interested in that . I'd be at 2000 if you wanted the whole car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 303
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 304
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 302
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 315
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 304
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 297
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 298
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 310
What shape are the wheel well trims in , I see their are only 3 ,, how much shipped to 21740

Taking it apart tomorrow let me know what you want

How bout lower rear quarters with trunk extensive (so offs)

- - - Updated - - -

Drop offs. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back