• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 charger se

Status
Not open for further replies.

71gtx

Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
parting out a 74 charger SE big block car. No motor, but most of the rest of the car is intact e-mail me your requests and I'll let you know if I have the part and it's condition :headbang:

Hello,
If it has hide away head lamps, do you have the wiring harness for that?
Thanks,
Mark

where are you located? and do you have a pictures of the car that you could post or send to an email? pm sent

I'm looking for the gas tank strap mounts from the trunk (the ones nearest the axle)

What rear end is in it? (8.75, 8.25 or 9.25)
How is the Kframe?
Is the windshield good?

Sorry lots of questions...

tail light housings ?available ?good shape? please let me know ..thanks ....

lower control

parting out a 74 charger SE big block car. No motor, but most of the rest of the car is intact e-mail me your requests and I'll let you know if I have the part and it's condition :headbang:

lower control arm with sway bar loops thanks

Hey Kernel- if you get desperate a 5th Ave has almost the same setup, but it's backwards.

"L" slots are in the back and long bolts are by the axle. Straps and tank even have the same profile as 71-74 B body.

It could be made to work. That was my backup plan, until I decided to part out my 74 to fix the 72 and 73.

Hey Kernel- if you get desperate a 5th Ave has almost the same setup, but it's backwards.
"L" slots are in the back and long bolts are by the axle. Straps and tank even have the same profile as 71-74 B body.
It could be made to work. That was my backup plan, until I decided to part out my 74 to fix the 72 and 73.

REALLY?! That's awesome! I never thought to look under a 5th ave and I think I know where there is one right now! Thank you thank you thank you!

The sheet metal stampings are different because of the spare tire well, but I think they could be modified to work.

You know you can get new ones for $125 right?

Used ones shouldn't be too hard to find, either, like maybe from the OP of this thread.

The sheet metal stampings are different because of the spare tire well, but I think they could be modified to work.
You know you can get new ones for $125 right?
Used ones shouldn't be too hard to find, either, like maybe from the OP of this thread.

Well I went to the upull yard and of course they al ready crushed the 5th ave.

No I didnt know you can get new mounts, where can they be had?

Well the OP never got back to me for some reason... oh well prolly didnt wanna do any cutting.

Here are mine all rusted and chewed up lol

View attachment Photo0224.jpg

Does the car have the qtr. end moldings? the ones at the very end of the qtr panels that outline the end of the qtr panel where it meets the bumper?

Hey man, I'm looking for a windshield in good shape, both door glasses, rear bench seats and maybe front buckets if you've got 'em, kick and rear panels, carpet, and headliner. Wondering if you'll ship any of that to CA 95020, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back