• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 charger Sunroof

Hemihunter67

Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking at a 74 charger SE factory sun roof, power windows, cruise control, bucket seat console. Very well optioned car. The car has had all rust area repaired and in in primer with bodywork done. Engine compartment is already painted. underbody has been sandblasted and painted with new body mounts installed along with leafsprings. What would be a fair offer on the car? I am not to familiar with the molars newer that 71 but the sunroof caught my interest.
Thank you

The owner likely has more money in it than it’s worth at this stage.

Value depends on:
Engine size
numbers matching or not
Original colors
What remains to be bought to complete the car.

Post up some pictures we can get a better idea I've owned a few of them kinda sounds like my old black car I sold a few years back

Need pics and a little history on this one. Not many sunroof cars from 74 around anymore.

The owner likely has more money in it than it’s worth at this stage.

Value depends on:
Engine size
numbers matching or not
Original colors
What remains to be bought to complete the car.
318 with 904 original
I am getting a pic of the fender tag from him later today.
It was a on the road and driving before Resto says he has all the parts

Heres photos of the car, Not sure of the history

charger 1.jpg charger.jpg charger 3.jpg

Just what I'm seeing knowing what I know is be $5-6k
Keep in mind even though it's rare 1 /114 ish made with sunroof s it's not valuable. Probably Worth $17000 max

The wrong colour would be a big negative for me....and FC7 is not one of my favorite colours, but at least it's only on the engine bay right now so easily changed to what other colour might work for you.

Actually 74 appears to have been a high water year for sun roof cars.
I've seen more that year than any previous.

If the body work has been done well and it's a "reasonably" desirable original color, I could see that 5K figure if it's complete and ready to be painted and bolted back together.

Actually 74 appears to have been a high water year for sun roof cars.
I've seen more that year than any previous.

If the body work has been done well and it's a "reasonably" desirable original color, I could see that 5K figure if it's complete and ready to be painted and bolted back together.
Looking at a 73 400ci car no rust anywhere just needs front grill installed. asking $5500

Sun roof cars are kind of rare but so are the parts for them.Was the sun roof complete and working when the car was striped ?

I crushed a 74 sunroof car three years ago because it was rusty and didn’t have a title or vin tags so you can deduct one from the list. Worry not, the sunroof went to a member on here.

Looks like yellow blaze car with red stripe and white top

134707744_731291491157195_2197772295935507153_n.jpg

Being the wrong color hurts it since a rare car needs to be the right color for maximum value.
Forget about the sunroof parts are all the power window pieces there?
Has the engine been rebuilt?
The manual sunroof cars are a lot more plentiful than power, cheaper option. It is a nice 74 but incomplete and the wrong color.
Try to get near 4,000 here is the price guide, it would be 6k if complete and needed restoration
SmartSelect_20210111-220013_Chrome.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back