• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 charger wiper transmission

jwalker590

Local time
7:10 AM
Reaction score
looking for the transmission for a 74 charger. anyone know were i can get one?
cheers

I'm stripping one off right now.

How much of it do you need?

- - - Updated - - -

3 speed btw.

all good guys, got one :) just out of curiosity... what difference does it make being a 2 speed or 3? like what will happen if you put a 3 speed into a 2 speed?

ic wiper tranny...they had different switches for different dash inserts i believe too....rally vs standard i believe.....i know the linkage is getting hard to to find in the bone yards around here for them...hell so is the rest of the car

hope you got detailed photos of a part that you dont know will work on your car?????????

I dont need the transmition, just the linkages. And it came outbof the exact same car as mine.

Get over it. No one will put money to an item they havent seen. For all i know, i could have payed for bungy cord instead of seatbelts if i payed you

yeah were all dishonest and just looking TO STEAL YOUR MONEY.glad i didnt go tear the car apart just to send you DETAILED PICTURES OF EVERYTHING,you would not have bought anyways,and then you dont know if you need A 2 SPEED SETUP OR A 3 speed setup,SEEMS YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED A FEW QUESTIONS BEFORE BUYING,now you will tried to send back parts if they dont work cause YOU DIDNT DO YOUR HOMEWORK.and then you will be bitiching cause the seller wont refund your money.i will make sure i put YOU on the list to not sell TOO.

Who said I don't know what I'm buying? I needed a 3 speed and that's what a bought. I was asking what would happen if the two were to be swapped. And if I wasn't going to buy anything from you, explain the $800 I just spent on parts from the one buyer that told me he would pull the parts off, list the parts on ebay and if I was happy with it I could purchase it. And I was happy. You even told me you weren't going to pull the parts off until I made a payment. I asked you for photos of the linkages and seat belts, you sent me a photo of the engine bay... If the seller has given me an incorrect description of the item then yes I'm gonna be pissed like we all would be. But if it is 100% as described and shown in the photos, why would I want to send it back? If I made the mistake of asking for the wrong item than it is my problem, not the sellers. I think you should tell everyone else on the forum not to sell to you. You not only sound like a dishonest seller, but you sound like a dishonest buyer.

Auto Transport Service
Back