• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Satellite Parts car - not mine - found on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't these cars be closer? I'd strip that car out to the bone

I need those bumperettes. Guess I'll call and see if they can ship. :)

Im going to be removing my bumperettes bruz, if they dont ship let me know and i will get mine pulled off for you.

closer and it would be mine oh yes...

What ever happened to the set I gave ya?

What ever happened to the set I gave ya?

Those have followed a long, troubled, road. First, someone stole one of the front ones, then when I got my new rechromed bumper from MoparGod, it was set up for the chrome/rubber ones (two holes), so I found a set of those on ebay. I got those in and the rear ones were correct but the front ones came off of something that was not a 73/74 Satellite/RR, which is why when you look at pics of the front of my car the bumperettes look funny. So right now I have three of the all rubber ones, and two of the correct chrome/rubber ones for the rear and no correct ones for the front.

So I've been looking for another all rubber one for the front so I can put the rubber ones you gave me on (assuming I can make the rear ones fit on the two-hole bumper) or get two chrome/rubber ones for the front.

I never thought gettin a simple set of bumperettes on would be such an endeavor!

I have talked to this guy, Alvin, great guy to talk to, and he still has some good parts on that car, and a 74 that he also has. I got a load of parts coming from him next week. Real nice guy to work with, he used to have a salvage yard, but the economic down turn hit him, but he is trying to get back on his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back