• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Satellite Sundance

Hey now... Take it easy on the fomoco.

At least he didn't post up a GM product. :grin:

I'm an old fo-mo-co enthusiast from wayyy back, trying to learn the way of the mo-mo-co.

:grin:

Ahh ...my EYES ....whats wrong with you posting those ford pics here...gah

Nice work man- looks really good

If we didn't have Fords and chevy's we would have to start helping out all the import guy's so we would have some thing worth racing lol.

Last edited:
Sundance 2 090.jpg

Sundance 2 093.jpg

I've got more pic's but while transfering pic's from one computer to another onto my back up drive the drive went up in smoke.Now I'm ordering parts and doing data recovery :( Flipping wester digital Hard drives.

Habitat Brick Store 018.jpg

Habitat Brick Store.jpg

Sundance 2 001.jpg

Sundance 2 065.jpg

had to go thru your thread, nice work. that vapor silver will look great on that big bodystyle.

did you take any more pics when you fitting the gauges in the dash..What size did you use and did you do any cutting or just wedge them in?

had to go thru your thread, nice work. that vapor silver will look great on that big bodystyle.

I had a few busted up gauge clusters and decided to hack one up more lol...I had to cut out the back of the aluminum backing to make the gauges fit in.The 3 3/8 tach and speedo are to small for the holes so I stuffed in some black pvc pipe to take up the space.I have more pic's but I'm still in the process of recovering hundreds of pic's off of a burned up hard drive.If I manage to save them I'll pm you.

Wow... looks awesome ! That color is going to shine like a jewel. Are you putting a black canopy top on the roof ?

Wow... looks awesome ! That color is going to shine like a jewel. Are you putting a black canopy top on the roof ?

I won't lie,I don't want to but I'd rather poke my eyes out than cut off the trim tabs just to paint it lol.So yes I'm putting on a black canopy top :)

Auto Transport Service
Back