• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

77 Cordoba

TX77_Doba

Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score
Hi all. Just picked up my first Mopar. 1977 Chrysler Cordoba. Found this one recently for a good price and in pretty darn good shape and with the big block I decided I had to have it. Engine is a 400 that (per previous owner) has "had some work done". LOL It's got full length headers, an edelbrock intake and 4bbl carb, and I found a cam card in the glove box for a Comp XE268H, so maybe it's true. Either way I plan to drive it mostly as-is and have fun converting tires into smoke.

51902280152_778872a9b3_z.jpg

Welcome from Manitoba Canada. Nice looking car. I love cordoba’s. I’ve had a few over the years and hope to have another one day. 400’s can have good power with a few upgrades. Sounds like your on your way with that one

welcome to FBBO

Looks like fun, congrats on the purchase! I bought my Magnum last year and enjoying my large comfortable boat car compared to my E bodies I've been driving for years!

Welcome to FBBO and congrats on scoring that 'Doba!! Buff'er till you suffer!!!

Welcome from NY.
Love the "Rich Corinthian" leather...

Nice looking Doba:thumbsup:. Welcome from Michigan:drinks:

Welcome from Missouri!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back