• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 8.75 complete rearend

Status
Not open for further replies.

cody.bourgeois

Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
A body lenght 8.75. has 741 case,3.55 gears, open carrier, drum brakes with ebrake, small lug pattern. im gona get a new mosser housing and axles sinch i want a narrower track, i have a 489case and gears ready to go in the new housing if i sell this one. i have it listed on A bodies also.
this rear end was in my dart when i got it and is still under the car

Asking $500 plus shipping

ooo4.png

ooo3.png

ooo2.png

ooo1.png

Would that be a drop in for a 74 b body? or is it a tad short?

An A-Body rearend will be way to narrow in a 74 B-body. The spring perches are in the wrong location and they do not have the right size locating hole for the 74 ISO mount system. Plus the A-Body rear has the small bolt pattern axles and the B-Body needs the large bolt pattern axles.

Joe

An A-Body rearend will be way to narrow in a 74 B-body. The spring perches are in the wrong location and they do not have the right size locating hole for the 74 ISO mount system. Plus the A-Body rear has the small bolt pattern axles and the B-Body needs the large bolt pattern axles.

Joe

perfect for anyone wanting to run a deep dish wheel. just get axles and drums redrilled to larger bolty patern. not hard to do.

I,m running one in my coronet so I can run my old school coke bottle mags.Good call Cody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back