• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 85 Ram Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:33 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
ok ... winter is coming so here ya go. 85 dodge ram charger nice driving/running rig. 4X4 works .. heater works ... 318 2bbl 727 power windows cruzz tilt intermitent wipers ... everything works....all original but for the breaks and pipes. 7500 ish takes it. has 68k on it and will go up as its driven alot. gets 13/15 mpg in mixed driving. has a sure grip in the rear and i put manual hubs in the front.
new oil pan tires breaks battery windshield. led lights. the molding missing in the pic is back on it
img.jpg
img (19).jpg
img (9).jpg
img (2).jpg
img (10).jpg
IMG_20220221_142110.jpg
img (6).jpg
img (5).jpg

clean clear title in my name. in south central PA. hit me up if ya got questions.... she sat behind a barn in WV sense 97 untill i got it last year. has the normal rust behind the door but i have the lmc panels for it. if ya want more pics hit me up.
img (4).jpg
img (8).jpg

Last edited:
She really dose ride like a C body.

img (2).png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. Any leaks?
nope... i had to replace the floor pan on the drivers side. the only pan i could find was not wide enuff so it will need some repair next to the trans tunnel. will post a pic tomarow.

IMG_20220404_143711.jpg

IMG_20220404_143731.jpg

IMG_20220404_143740.jpg

Last edited:
ok .... she is sold ... she is in a container heading to Germany as we speak.... guy flew in just to buy 2 cars... good timing too .... ain't sold nothing sence 2020.
toy acc was getting low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back