• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 906 Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virg464

Local time
5:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of 906 heads for sale. I bought them for my car but ended up going with aluminum heads. The 906's have large valves and (I was told by the previous owner) the spring retainers are Titanium. I don't know how to validate the retainers are Ti, I did check them with a magnet and they are non-mag, so there's that. The intake and exhaust ports were opened up. There is a helicoil installed in one exhaust bolt/stud hole. They are located in 48615 zip code area, local pick-up unless someone really wants to figure out a shipping option. Asking $250.00

906 heads 02.jpg 906 heads 01.jpg

I will take them if I can get them here under 100.. By chance you going to Carlisle in july?

Last edited:
I will take them if I can get them here under 100.. By chance you going to Carlisle in july?
Not sure about Carlisle, I've been debating whether to make the trip. I will look into shipping options just to see what the cost would be, what zip code would they be going to if shipped?

Fastenal for cheap shipping??

I have a set of 906 heads for sale. I bought them for my car but ended up going with aluminum heads. The 906's have large valves and (I was told by the previous owner) the spring retainers are Titanium. I don't know how to validate the retainers are Ti, I did check them with a magnet and they are non-mag, so there's that. The intake and exhaust ports were opened up. There is a helicoil installed in one exhaust bolt/stud hole. They are located in 48615 zip code area, local pick-up unless someone really wants to figure out a shipping option. Asking $250.00

View attachment 1290076 View attachment 1290077
Are these heads still available ?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back