• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A 12 Dashboard

Dodge33

Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score
I have a 69 M9A bare dash board that there is nothing on it ( just a rally dash shell with the tag on it...... and the tag has NEVER BEEN REMOVED and in good shape. I DO have a title in my name for it, this dash came with another car I bought, and there was two dasboards in the car, as these numbers did'nt match anything on the car. This would be a good piece to build a cloned car out of....... anyone have idea's on the WIW. I'd be interested in some feedback. WM23M9A Please no off the wall stuff or any pissing:angry4: matches as I'm a very busy person. Thank's for your time and input.

Well, you will get all kinds of advise and comments to this post.

You will likely have PMs asking for the full V.I.N. pictures of it and the title and THEN it will show up on some website for the world to see that this is all there is left of the car and any value that it had will be GONE.

As far as value goes a few years back people would be paying big money for something like this to make a real car out of their clone. However today it doesn't seem to make much difference.

Here is a copy and paste from another site specializing in these cars that indicates that you can't even BUILD a real car today for less than you can BUY a real so what is the point?

So what does this do to the price of a dash frame with a REAL A12 V.I.N. and matching title?

not worth much since the radiator support numbers and trunk numbers wont be there making that dash vin worthless imo.

not worth much since the radiator support numbers and trunk numbers wont be there making that dash vin worthless imo.

If people will restamp engines with the V.I.N. what makes you think they won't do the same on the rad. support and the trunk lip?

Its a federal crime to sell this sort of thing. You are walking a very dangerous line. I recommend you restore that dash and hang it on the wall and shred the title. That is the right thing to do. I have a 68 Hemi Charger hanging in my office, fender tag VIN tag and all. Cost me 5 grand to buy a really beat real Charger R/T only to find some a$$hole swapped the VIN and fender tag onto a 440 car. The real shame is that the car had a partial broadcast sheet and it was missing the sequential part of the VIN. I couldn't even return it back to a 440 car it actually was. I really hate these kinds of people. It really makes the hobby much harder to enjoy.:icon_fU:

Auto Transport Service
Back