• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A 12 rescue step 1

When this project is finished I am christening it Skeletor! I like it and I believe the gentleman who originally ripped up the roads and local drag strips around here would like this name too!!!! He was a huge Mopar guy!!!! As for fun, his sister told me he never left without her riding shotgun!!!! I'm working on getting some of the old pictures if she can locate them!!! THANKS

yeah I found your other thread right after I saw this one. keep the pics comming!
My Uncle rescused a 1930s tractor from an overgrown tree once that was covered in Poison Ivy once. I had my hands in my pockets and didn't touch a thing, and I still got it all over my hands. I'da crapped myself seeing a snake like that!

More progress!!!!
photo 1(1).JPGphoto 2(1).JPG

Your doing some great work on it! looks good..

It is a work in progress for sure. Thank you all for your interest. It is closer now to going back for another blast. I can hardly wait!!!!

OK....then I'll drop that and come up with something else.... Thanks for letting me know this.... I would never want to offend or copy someone.... I was only having a little fun with the name. Thanks Scott

No worries Scott, I would want to know if I were in your shoes so thought I'd pass it on.

I planned on naming mine Angrybird for a long time but took me a while on the site before I announced it just to make sure the same reason! lol

Cheers! :)

Mike

Thanks tallhair! I'm sure by the time it's finished my wife and I will come up with something fitting!?!? We are still treasure hunting for the hard to find parts. I've purchased a few through this site. Thanks for the help folks!!!! You know who you are!!!!!!

Very nice, these A12 cars are becoming more and more scarce and there can't be a lot left given that not many were made, then you gotta figure a quarter of those were wrecked or crushed. It's great hearing about one being brought back to life

Auto Transport Service
Back