• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-12 Roller value ?

62maxx

Local time
2:57 PM
Reaction score
HiYa, whats the general value of an A-12 "roller" nowadays? Pretty much a rolling shell in primer, but with the correct VIN and fender tag.

Thanks.

HiYa, whats the general value of an A-12 "roller" nowadays? Pretty much a rolling shell in primer, but with the correct VIN and fender tag.

Thanks.

62maxx
Gee, good question!
I'd pay $12K for a good roller!
Including the lift off hood and a very good body w/ interior.
Problem IS finding one now-a-days !
Try finding a 70 B-body "HEMI" roller car. There are none!
Good luck!

Thanks.

Bee? Road Runner? Original Color? Transmission? Options? What original parts come with it? Any other pictures or documents to go with the car?

If there's nothing but a VIN and tag (which brings up the suspicion of a rebody) a shell, wheels, and a couple of pieces of metal, the value is not much than a 383 car. There would be a lot of blue sky to the car.

starting to see some decent ones coming down in the 55-65 range. still have the dana?? whats the condition of the metal?

I sold mine in 2004 for $22,500.It had fender tag,buildsheet,dana,nice original hood,and air cleaner.It had nice interior, a pretty solid body,and all one color.It was a running driving car I pulled the engine and tranny and sold the body.
I think we need to know more about the one youare looking at.I would say if it is rusty and all the A12 correct parts are missing.12-13K If it is solid and all the A12 parts are missing but maybe the Dana 15-18K.

define shell and primer. Interior? Rear-end? engine ? Trans ? frame and body with vin and fender tag? Or is a shell no dash or interior and a fender tag and VIn in an envelope?

Lot of questions but the price of mopars is way down. You can find a complete restored real nice one for less than 60 these days so factor that in. I'd say 8-16k depending on whats really up with the car if its real or not a

starting to see some decent ones coming down in the 55-65 range.
You can find a complete restored real nice one for less than 60 these days

Might either or you post links to examples of these under 60K A12's?

first one it comes to mind was a real nice red M code one on moparts last year for sale. black vinyl top, hard top i think, 4 speed. guy ran fast with it. came with the stock drive line as well as the 10 sec drive line. think it was mid 50's. looked like a stock A12 but would run 10's. link is gone now. i've seen a few others, not saying their #1 barret jackson type's. just nice cars that most of us would love to own.

it was defiantly a car i would pick over any over done trailer queen that wouldn't pull its self out of a wet paper bag.

first one it comes to mind was a real nice red M code one on moparts last year for sale. black vinyl top, hard top i think, 4 speed. guy ran fast with it. came with the stock drive line as well as the 10 sec drive line. think it was mid 50's. looked like a stock A12 but would run 10's. link is gone now. i've seen a few others, not saying their #1 barret jackson type's. just nice cars that most of us would love to own.

it was defiantly a car i would pick over any over done trailer queen that wouldn't pull its self out of a wet paper bag.

That car was the red Runner of James Cook. It was a great deal that is for sure.

As for the original question we really do need more information to ballpark an A12 Roller.
Please give the factory specs on the car and what is included with the roller.
KID

Thanks.

Again,
He asked for a "ROLLER" of wich I am sure as noted in my previous post: "there probably are none"

Auto Transport Service
Back