• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-12 runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as Tem said, we rolled out of his place a little after 8 A.M. on Friday morning. We pulled into the driveway a little after 7 P.M. on Saturday evening after stopping to visit my parents on the way back. We ran into a KILLER rainstorm about an hour east of Dallas - that was fun. NOT! Other than that, nothing too eventful...although we got some bad gas outside of Tallahassee that made the SS/T buck like a Bronco for a few miles. We had a great time visiting with Tem, and my son Kyle really enjoyed Tem showing off his gear-banging prowess in the his Mustang GT!

Here's a few pics:

1) Tem & I - Tem's doing his "Kilroy was here" impersonation...
2) Tem, Kyle, & Bambi - my wife thought that the A12 needed good "stripper" name...
3) Getting tailgated on I-65 in Alabama...

Ray

Pic008.jpg

Pic010.jpg

Pic016.jpg

Here's a couple more.

1) Friday night in Mississippi. Mean Green earned his keep on this trip. His first duty as a tow vehicle after we got rid of the '04 Quad Cab.
2) Bambi in her new digs.

Ray

Pic014.jpg

Pic018 (Large).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back