• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A big thankyou to ECS

Chargerjase

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:55 AM
Reaction score
I just want to give a mention to the team at ECS. I recently purchased and new door VIN sticker and VIN transfer for my dash. I live outside the US, so overseas shipping was also a factor. Very professional guys and good quality products. Thanks:thumbsup:

They do GREAT work, I had them do mine, and I couldn't tell the difference.

yup, their quality is second to none. If it isn't exactly like the original stuff, Dave won't sell it till it is dead nuts right.

Dealt with them before also. Great company.

ECS is a company who makes up exact reproduction decals for our antique cars as well as VIN decals for newer cars in the event your car gets in an accident and has to have say the driver side door replaced or repainted. Daves company also developed a product called RPM which goes over bare metal and prevents rusting yet retains that fresh as new appearance. They also recently started making the best and exact reproduction exhaust systems that even have the same exhaust tone as the factory systems.

Auto Transport Service
Back