• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD >>> A Body <<< 1970 Dodge Dart ( H Code ) <<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbear

Local time
4:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi guy's . I know it's an A Body but I thought somebody here might be interested in it anyway because it is a Classic Mopar . I have it posted on FBO , so just to keep it simple here's the link . If your interested and have any questions please feel free to PM me , or just ask here . ....Thanks http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=252110 1.jpg

Can you list a price here to as well please and a link to your build thread that was mentioned? I don't want to assume what your current price is but I looked at the link.

Sure , Sorry about that. It was just a spare of the moment thought about posting the car here because of it being an A-Body . Then I figured most Mopar guy's are like me and we like them all . lol The build thread link is http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=248354 and the buy it now price is 15k . In about a month or so If I still have it , I'm going to start doing a little more to it to make it even nicer then it is now and I'm going to be going up on that price . The part about the partial trade , I said that I would consider a "partial" trade but I would have to get at least 10k and what ever was being offered . The only thing at that time I could think of that I would consider that I would be interested in was a Harley . But sense I've thought about it , besides a Harley , I could also use a car trailer big enough to haul a full size Dodge truck and I'm always interested in Dodge trucks . But again , I'll only consider a partial trade . Other then that just a straight up sale . Thanks for asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back