• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB A Body A833 parts to convert from B Body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
11:00 PM
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 23 spline 1969 B Body trans. It needs rebuilt, so while I am there I would like to convert to an A Body tail shaft for my Duster. If anyone has the parts I need or a complete A Body trans for trade I am interested. I know about Brewers and not interested in the Overdrive trans.

Thanks for the help

Eric..

You might as well just buy an A body trans . Once you get done buying all the parts plus the rebuild stuff you will have more than the price of the trans into it.

You just need a main shaft, tail shaft, and 307 bearing. Easy conversion.

Hello, Thanks for the replies. As 68 HEMI GTS said "just find the few parts" this is what I am searching for. The savings in shipping will pay for most of the new rebuild parts. My trans needs freshened up and will be torn down, why not make it into what I need. Was hoping someone needed to make their A Body into a B body. Does not hurt to try asking (LOL) So glad to have these forums to connect with fellow Mopar people

Take care, Eric..

Hello, Thanks for the replies. As 68 HEMI GTS said "just find the few parts" this is what I am searching for. The savings in shipping will pay for most of the new rebuild parts. My trans needs freshened up and will be torn down, why not make it into what I need. Was hoping someone needed to make their A Body into a B body. Does not hurt to try asking (LOL) So glad to have these forums to connect with fellow Mopar people

Take care, Eric..

hey I happen to have an A body A833 transmission and need a B body one for my charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back