• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A body arm rest bases in b body?

68SS

Local time
4:44 AM
Reaction score
Can i use a body arm rest bases in b body? Car is 68 ht sport satellite. Problem is I have to buy new bases anyway as the chrome paint is too soft to use here and the b body bases dont really have anything to hold on to get door shut with new seals...

Thinking it seems that in a body bases you have recess in the middle to hold and pull door shut with more force..

IMG-20240514-WA0004.jpeg

17-03-50-armlehnensockel-vorne-68-69-barracuda.jpg

No, the screw holes are in wrong place. These cars have been out for 56 years, and just now we are having problems closing the doors?

No, the screw holes are in wrong place. These cars have been out for 56 years, and just now we are having problems closing the doors?
Isee figured.. I can close the door from outside but requires solid push, cant grab the pad firmly enough from inside. The door alignment is prety close but i think the roof rail seal is giving me trouble as it seems to go further down in the corner as it should...
IMG_20240514_192003.jpg

IMG_20240514_192018.jpg
IMG_20240514_192112.jpg

Redid the roof rail seal and adjusted striker abit seemed to do the trick carry on...

Auto Transport Service
Back