• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A bumper named Bailey?

Chipstar

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:34 PM
Reaction score
I was doing some weekend work on the 62 Fury and noticed on one of my many trips back under the car the name, "Bailey" etched inside the bumper. Has anyone ever seen this before? Makes me wonder was this something the original employee on the press that day was just doing a "tribute" to his babe.

PXL_20220814_195947340.MP~2.jpg

I write graffiti on every construction job that I work. If I were to have been an assembly line worker, I would have done the same thing and 50 years later, people would make comments about strange writings they find in their cars.

Not factory, that bumper has been repaired & re-chromed... The marks in the upper left are chisel marks from working a dent...

Maybe Bailey wrote it to make sure he got the same bumper back

I write graffiti on every construction job that I work. If I were to have been an assembly line worker, I would have done the same thing and 50 years later, people would make comments about strange writings they find in their cars.
"Fah-Q" was one of my signatures....:lol:

This past year, I started writing positive style messages pertaining to a specific employee on the job.
Sal was an HVAC foreman that I called Salamander. Everyone started calling him by that name.
I wrote about his skills with women, his successes as a stunt man in the movies, his feats of strength, all sorts of silly embellishments.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back