• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A/C Ductwork

Charger Ted

Local time
8:49 PM
Reaction score
I have a 66 Charger, 318, Auto, A/C. The a/c is working but I need the short duct work from the blower outlet to the center a/c dash outlet.
Anyone have an idea of where I can get one. TIA
Charger Ted

Is that a flexable hose or the molded duct? Post a wanted to buy and keep searching on e-bay.

I have a few pieces that came out of a 67 Coronet with AC. Happen to have a picture of what you are looking for?

I have a few pieces that came out of a 67 Coronet with AC. Happen to have a picture of what you are looking for?
Do not have any pictures as it has never been there since I owned the car. It does however look like what Pnora posted for e-bay might work but don't want to spend $75 on a might work. Do any of your pieces look like what is on e-bay, and if so how much would you be asking for it. TIA
Ted

Do not have any pictures as it has never been there since I owned the car. It does however look like what Pnora posted for e-bay might work but don't want to spend $75 on a might work. Do any of your pieces look like what is on e-bay, and if so how much would you be asking for it. TIA
Ted
By chance have the item number?

Was actually wondering the item number on eBay.
Went to Mymopar and downloaded the parts book. Not sure how to read part numbers, I'm used to british but it looks like it would be part no 24-28-24. Best I've been able to come up with.
Charget Ted

Went to Mymopar and downloaded the parts book. Not sure how to read part numbers, I'm used to british but it looks like it would be part no 24-28-24. Best I've been able to come up with.
Charget Ted
Those are the general number identifying them as a flexible AC hose. The middle and two sides have that same number. Will look thru my parts this weekend.

Here's some pics of one i pulled from a 67 Coronet 318 car. Looks pretty similar to the one on ebay.

IMG_20220730_100101_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220730_100206_HDR.jpg

Hi Ted, I can't help you but wondering if you could help me. My 67 318 has had all under hood a/c parts removed and I would love to know what I should be looking for! Any pictures will be greatly appreciated. TIA Arch

Hi Ted, I can't help you but wondering if you could help me. My 67 318 has had all under hood a/c parts removed and I would love to know what I should be looking for! Any pictures will be greatly appreciated. TIA Arch
Arch,
I was out of town and only just saw this post. Will be glad to send pictures of anything you want. Just let me know.
Ted

Arch,
I was out of town and only just saw this post. Will be glad to send pictures of anything you want. Just let me know.
Ted
Forgot about the pictures until I ran across this post again. Here are some. If you need any specific pictures let me know

DSC_5037.JPG

DSC_5038.JPG

DSC_5039.JPG

DSC_5040.JPG

Arch,
Here are photos I took the other day If you need closer or more detail let me know.

DSC_5042.JPG

DSC_5043.JPG

DSC_5046.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back