• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A/C Ductwork

Arch,
Here are a couple I just took.

DSC_5047.JPG

DSC_5048.JPG

DSC_5049.JPG

DSC_5050.JPG

DSC_5051.JPG

Arch,
Here are a couple I just took.

Hi Ted,

I've been trying to figure out the routing of the driver's side a/c duct from the center box to the dash vent under the steering column on mine for some time; could you get a pic of yours possibly?

Hi Ted,

I've been trying to figure out the routing of the driver's side a/c duct from the center box to the dash vent under the steering column on mine for some time; could you get a pic of yours possibly?
Will try tomorrow

great pics thanks Ted ! where did you hang the dryer? great road map for me thanks again.

Will try tomorrow
These are from the best angle I could get. 52 is off of the center box to the drivers side. I ran it over the vent line and over the steering column, as seen in 53. I then ran it thru the hole in the brace as seen in 54. I attached it to the top of the connector box I bought from Vintage air. I did not have the connector for the car and would think a better routing would be to come into the side of the connector. Used some aluminum duct tape to attach the connector to the outlet. Did not trust the connector they sent and the tape should seal it off better and look better. Hope this helps.

Ted

DSC_5052.JPG

DSC_5053.JPG

DSC_5054.JPG

DSC_5055.JPG

These are from the best angle I could get. 52 is off of the center box to the drivers side. I ran it over the vent line and over the steering column, as seen in 53. I then ran it thru the hole in the brace as seen in 54. I attached it to the top of the connector box I bought from Vintage air. I did not have the connector for the car and would think a better routing would be to come into the side of the connector. Used some aluminum duct tape to attach the connector to the outlet. Did not trust the connector they sent and the tape should seal it off better and look better. Hope this helps.

Ted
Thank you sir, those pics will do just fine!

Auto Transport Service
Back