• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A complete walkthrough of the Quail Creek car show near Green Valley, AZ 04032022

Bart K

69 Coronet more door.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:32 PM
Reaction score
First, let me apologize for the dirty lens on the camera. I know this video runs a bit long, but there were between 80 and 100 cars at the Quail Creek car show in Sahuarita, AZ which is adjacent to Green Valley, AZ. The food was outstanding! I had a cheeseburger and chips from the Optimist Club food truck which was great, then later I went back for a hotdog and tater tots from the Longhorn food truck which was also great. I had a diet coke with each meal, so I don't have to worry about calories, right??? There was also a taco truck, but I just could not eat any more. I also met one of the subscribers from my youtube channel who goes by KissCactus. We had a good chat, and he got some good video as well, so please check out his channel as well. The 50/25/25 drawing sold over $1000 in tickets, and two lucky winners took home $256 each, and Valley Assistance Services made more than $500! Lots of cool cars and good music, good food, and fantastic weather made for an enjoyable day at the car show!

Auto Transport Service
Back