• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a few completed pictures of my latest project

BarryBum

Local time
4:52 AM
Reaction score
Well here it is, after a years worth of hard work.
What do ya think?
DSCF4030.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-48.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-49.jpg

If you have time and want to check out the whole resto progress photo album, you can click here http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v624/BarryBum/Plymouth%20Restoration/

I did not expect the before picture so when I clicked on,,,,,,,It was like,,,,,this is after a few years!!!!:rolling:Then I scrolled down and WOW!!!!That thing really pops,NICE JOB!!:yes:

I did not expect the before picture so when I clicked on,,,,,,,It was like,,,,,this is after a few years!!!!:rolling:Then I scrolled down and WOW!!!!That thing really pops,NICE JOB!!:yes:

Man, I was caught in the same trap. I was feeling better about my project. Then I scrolled down. I'm going to cry now.

Seriously, that looks awesome. My hat is off to you.

Yeah, I was caught in the same rat trap, don't do that again. Real nice job, that color is awesome.

Looks ok, probably should just bring it to me and i'll finish it up for you !!
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

That thing looks A W E S O M E !!!!! Very good color

Yup........................

There are FAR too few of that particular car out there for our own good.......

My brother had one when I was too young and stupid to know that I could work hard and buy one of my own.............Now that I have half a brain, you can't find a decent one...........

.........and then YOU had to come along with all your talent and fire up my envy again. Go figure. :black_eye:

Outrageous car.........As my Uncle Vito might say, "Woids cannot express".

:tongueflap:

Auto Transport Service
Back