• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few pics from the track.

383man

Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score
I went to watch a NSS show on Sunday at Mason Dixon raceway in Md but they told me I could run the "All Motor Index" class which is a muscle car class. If I had a crossram I could run the Nostalgic SuperStock class but I dont have a crossram. This track is in the mountains and has a little altitude and it was very hot almost 90 degrees so I knew I would be slow. They run a dail on every 1/2 second so I was going in either 11.50 or 12.00 but I was very sure it would not run 11.50's at that track in the heat. I was stuck in the 11.80's all day at 113 mph so I was 3 tenths and 3 mph off my good days. But they ran a Pro Tree and I had a blast running with the muscle cars and watching all the NSS cars. Here is a few pics that the track and my buddy took. Ron

63md.jpg

Check out my car #. The tech guy was cool as he saw my 426 SuperStock decals on the valve covers and says to me......................its a 426 ey ?? I said why yes it is. :yes: And he says then thats your car # today. He was very nice. Ron

meatmd2.jpg

Last edited:
I tell ya it was tuff cutting a good lite on the Pro tree. Ron

63md2.jpg

That 55 was running mid 10's but I was surprised to stay within about 4 car lenths of him ! I really did not hook good at all as it was not getting much if any air under the left front wheel. Ron

63md1.jpg

GOT to LOVE the Smell of Burning Rubber:eek:ld_school:
Even if you think you were a little slow, you still had a GOOD DAY:yes:

Great pics & nice looking car!

Thanks for the kind words. :) Ron

Ahh yes, Mason Dixon! They have been doing a nice job with that track lately. Can't wait to get something back on that track again.

Great looking car, looks like a blast to me!

Auto Transport Service
Back