• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few things experience has taught me

Thanks all! Im sorry i don't get back sooner i have to drive to town here in the sticks to get recept. Sorry i seem long winded, but i left 90% out and rewrote it 5x if it looks too long dont read it! I don't have any idea how to post pics either, tskes an hour to upload in texts here and thats with a repeater! Again thanks for the welcome.
Heck, I don’t post pictures. No need for an apology, it was a good read. Take care sir, looking forward to more post.

Tried to post a pic, thanks for reply ill get more pics. if anybody could help me with the history of this car im really curious! Trim is with it. Just painted. Small fuel cell with 2 pumps, filters, and 2 1/2" lines. 2 1/8 slip together wedge headers. No ev5of having had k member engine mounts. Looks like factory firewall with zero cutouts for wipers or heater. Came from ohio not raced in decades red headlight covers. 12pt cage, ladder bars, aluminum interior, glass hood,deck lid. And front bumper. All lexan except rear window.

20210829_194920.jpg

Tried to post a pic, thanks for reply ill get more pics. if anybody could help me with the history of this car im really curious! Trim is with it. Just painted. Small fuel cell with 2 pumps, filters, and 2 1/2" lines. 2 1/8 slip together wedge headers. No ev5of having had k member engine mounts. Looks like factory firewall with zero cutouts for wipers or heater. Came from ohio not raced in decades red headlight covers. 12pt cage, ladder bars, aluminum interior, glass hood,deck lid. And front bumper. All lexan except rear window.

View attachment 1160257
1964 polara 500. Sanded and painted b4 i got it no fender tag no idea of original color but factory interior was red

Auto Transport Service
Back