• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A friend died today.

Sorry for your loss. Lifetime friends are so precious and hit hard. Remember all the good times and may he R.I.P.

So sorry for your loss and just remember the good times..

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear of your loss. Good friends, especially lifelong friends, are irreplaceable.

I am so deeply sorry to read of your loss, my friend.
Folks going like that remind me of what my dad said to me at the end:
"Don't you EVER stop".
It's not the working that does a lot of folks in - it's the stopping at the end of it, I think?

Are you close to any of the family? Maybe you could sort of help them with dealing with
this as a form of keeping your spirit up?

Didn't even get to enjoy his retirement, seems to happen to often. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Friendship is the only beast, that's never known to bite until it's dead...... R.I.P.

My condolences on a loss of your good friend,
From this land to Gods hands

"Don't you EVER stop".
It's not the working that does a lot of folks in - it's the stopping at the end of it, I think?

Are you close to any of the family? Maybe you could sort of help them with dealing with

"Don't you EVER stop".

Thanks Ed. I left things alone yesterday.
Today I will stop at their house and spend time with his wife and family.
In the days and weeks to come myself and a few others will do all that needs done.
He does have brothers older and younger but they live away.

May he rest in peace. Sorry for your loss.

I’m so sorry for your loss! I’ve always wondered, is it better to lose someone suddenly or watch them slowly wither away? When I go, I would rather just go like your friend. In some ways it’s harder on the family ( you included ) but to watch them suffer to me is harder. Take care sir and enjoy the memories, my thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear. Hopefully his Roadrunner is waiting for him on the other side.

Auto Transport Service
Back