• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A friends A12 roadrunner.

mattsmopars

Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
I have a friend of mine that bought this A12 roadrunner new in Livingston,Tn. The picture shows his daughter that was born in 1966 in front of it so the car had to be basicly new at this time. From the pictures he has of it and from talking to him about it, i think it must have been B7 blue. It was a hardtop car and had blue interior with a bench seat and a 4 speed. He sadley traded the car aftera few years, said it keep loosing freeze out plugs. I am trying to locate some of his original paper work to see if we can locate the car now.
Matt

IMG_0722-1  fixed.jpg

IMG_0724-1#4 fixed.jpg

IMG_0726-1 fixed#2.jpg

IMG_0725-1 #3 fixed.jpg

Last edited:
No luck finding the car or any info on it. Best that i can tell there are only a couple of B7 A12 runners left.
Matt

There's a B7-B7 4spd car here in Denver. Dont know where it cam from though. I see it at some of the shows.

Hey , if you ever get a chance see if he knows where it came from.
Thanks for the update , Matt

I have never seen a B7 color A12 car that I can remember. That looks like a great color combo and then for one to be all blue thats very nice.

I believe there is a B7 with white interior that sold within the last year. THAT is a knockout combo.

There is one RM21 D32 and one RM23 D32 documented on the A12 Registry as of December 5, 2009. There are no known B7 WM A12 cars at this time.

B7 is indeed a rare color on an A12...

Even more interesting - there are NO KNOWN B3 A12 cars period...

ACME

have you had any luck finding this car?? It would be cool to see what it looks like and where it is today.

Auto Transport Service
Back