• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Hemi Superbird in the Rafters of a shop!?!

It think there were two 68 Hemi Chargers he owned,and three 69 440 Daytona Chargers.

It think there were two 68 Hemi Chargers he owned,and three 69 440 Daytona Chargers.
This guy? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

1695560376956.jpeg

We all know that roof-ed Bird belongs to Pete!!! About the only space available in his garage. @chargervert is hiding it from @Richard Cranium.
Wrong, I know the subject cars owner. Its a real deal hemi 4spd car.

He has owned it for something like 30 years. Bought it up near Toledo Ohio area many years ago.
But ,,,Life, family and self employed business have taken priority in his life. So the car is in the wings for someday,, He does get it down every so often and trailer it to events locally near him. As the car does not run or drive
He knows exactly what he has and has no interest in selling it. Believe me he has turned down some serious money for the car as is.
He has mentioned just put a running engine/trans in it to make it driveable. But deep down IMO I dont think the car will be restored anytime soon.

Wrong, I know the subject cars owner. Its a real deal hemi 4spd car.

He has owned it for something like 30 years. Bought it up near Toledo Ohio area many years ago.
But ,,,Life, family and self employed business have taken priority in his life. So the car is in the wings for someday,, He does get it down every so often and trailer it to events locally near him. As the car does not run or drive
He knows exactly what he has and has no interest in selling it. Believe me he has turned down some serious money for the car as is.
He has mentioned just put a running engine/trans in it to make it driveable. But deep down IMO I dont think the car will be restored anytime soon.
Was busting on @chargervert about the car, Pete is a helluva guy with a
huge "STASH" of parts & cars, also helped build the 1971 "WINGED CARS". Wish had a large bundle of $$$$ so I can pull my box up there and buy up some of those "parts".
Hope that car does get back on the road so your buddy can enjoy it

In March of 1968 my father-in-law gave my late wife a new ’68 Toyota Corona. A year later we started dating. 1900 CC, 3 speed column shift and bench seat, one of the last ones built before 4 speed buckets. She knew how to drive a stick before I knew how to drive! Fast forward 55 years and the car is in rough shape, but, I acquired a rust free body shell and didn’t have a place to put it. And yes in the background of the second picture is a '68 dark blue Town and Country!

LINDA BRUMBACH 1968 TOYOTA CORONA 3-68.jpg

LINDA BRUMBACH 1968 TOYOTA CORONA 6-69.jpg

TOYOTA SHELL ON THE RACK.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back