• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a pot, a pan, and an oven........

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:04 AM
Reaction score
......is all that is required!

but someone has to have every freaking gadget :mad:

but doesn't like to clean the added mess.......... George Forman grille, rice cooker, microwave, ect....... WTF

my dream is to order a dumpster, and empty this shithole of all the useless, dust collecting crap! and it's not just the kitchen....... then maybe it won't be such a shithole

the dishwasher is another useless piece of crap...... no, not me; the machine

we wash everything before it goes in there anyway

Its not the gadgets that create the mess, its the users who don't clean up after using them. I have no problems with a Foreman grill, a microwave or an air fryer. My biggest peeve is the actual stove since everything cooked on it either spatters or boils over !!

Problem i had is no room on the counter to even prepare anything.

once the teflon wore off the foreman grille and into my veins, it became a real bitch to clean

Ya George can keep his grills. Ive got a couple cast iron pans and stainless pots. No teflon in my veins if I can avoid it.

Ya George can keep his grills. Ive got a couple cast iron pans and stainless pots. No teflon in my veins if I can avoid it.
Teflon is in every damn thing......

5f6ae9839807e.jpeg
PleasantFlippantHellbender-max-1mb.gif
ujr8qo9hiep71.jpg

Hope things improve for you!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Couple cast iron or carbon steel steel pans is all you need. Pots, enameled cast iron.

Auto Transport Service
Back