• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE A Really BIG Charger Project on ebay for sale !

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeyes

Local time
8:37 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
$_57[1].jpg[video]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Charger-Base-Hardtop-2-Door-1969-Dodge-Charger-Base-Hardtop-2-Door-5-2L-/251571750883?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3a92d847e3&item=251571750883&pt=US_Cars_Trucks[/video]

A person would really have to want a charger to take that one on!!!

not sue what some one was thinking when they started this project :head_smack:

As bad as I want a 68-9 Charger, I think I'd even pass on this one. First, my marriage would end when I got it home...then I'd have alot of parts roundups to do. I saw a 69 Charger close to me about 2 years ago that wasnt much more complete for $1100 firm NO TITLE. (I passed on it too) Complete or even rolling chassis of the late 60's B-bodies are probably just about gone for good unless you're willing to pay a king's ransom. So, when I finally can get around to getting me another Charger, I'll probably end up with one not much better than that.

someone learned it's a lot easier and less expensive to take them apart than it is to put them back together...LOL

ok who on here is that person ? This was supposed to be in the for sale area not sure where the trade part came from oopps

had a guy one time that came into the shop and wanted to redo his car he took it a part never marked one thing never made notes or photo`s I mean it was a part in pieces wanted to no if we could do the job at a set price and time ,we said no the guy came on glued ,we said buy people don't think things out just jump into them.

thats a project in a project ....

just making a jig for that and mounting it is a project on its own, to safely transport it ...

once that is done, well the fun begins into putting it together

It looks to me like a car that someone parted out and sold as much as possible, and now wants to dispose of the shell for a few more dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back