• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A second Bomb Cyclone for Colorado? Oh boy!

Bomb cyclones don’t exist, so next, you’re gonna tell me they came in on the backs of unicorns.

Who cares? It could be called "Your Mom's Old Socks." It's still a dangerous, destructive storm. The last one cost me quite a bit of money to repair the damage and some of my family was without power for 3 days. Thousands were stranded in their cars for 24 hours or more in freezing temperatures. Cold fronts don't come with 100 mph winds.

Some type of fronts come with 100 mph winds, they are called a derecho, caused by fast moving sinking cold air from a line of thunderstorms.

Not exactly storm related, but took the truck to work. My wife drive it the other day and raised the seats all the way up, and now it won't come down. Just something else to fix...

That's cool. I love learning new stuff. The truck seat thing made me laugh. It's so out of nowhere, I love it!

Just found out the part for the seat is $550+ !!
Just mentioned it because the other day I said I was taking the truck to work (4x4) even though I did not need the 4-wheel drive at 5:00pm today even though I passed a car on its roof in the ditch of E-470 north bound right before Quency exit.
Right now the weather looks nasty out here in East Aurora by Buckley AFB.

The result
20190411_093607.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back