• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a young gun Mopar gal~

mylil70sat

Reaction score
I'm 20 years old and have recently purchased my first classic Mopar! All of my friends think I'm crazy because of how I love it! They just can't appreciate a good classic car!

I grew up with my parents loving Mopars, they had them ~back in the day, and now my dad has a 2010 Challenger and my mom has a 2007 Charger.

was originally just going to buy myself a new Challenger, because I LOVE them, but went looking for older cars, and after a few failed attempts, I now I have my very own, 1970 4-door 318 Plymouth Satellite and she's my baby! :)

I'm going to eventually make a thread all about her in the Restoration section!

some pictures are below, the first one is the first picture I ever saw of it, my uncle found her in a junk yard!

I pretty much saved her, she would have been eventually taken apart for parts, which is crazy because she's nearly rust free and she runs like a beast! haha

I still have a long road ahead of me, but I look forward to every second of it!

(also, if anyone wants to know, I got her for $1,500. I still don't know too much about prices on cars but everyone's been telling me it was a steal. I've only had her for not even 2 months and I've already had people asking if I want to sell her! A guy at a shop I had her in is a big Mopar guy and he told me to call him first. haha No thanks, I'm not letting go of her just yet, or EVER. :)

Attachments

• smaller4.jpg
    smaller4.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 437
  • smaller1.jpg
    smaller1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 433
  • smaller2.jpg
    smaller2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 397
  • smaller3.jpg
    smaller3.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 400
welcome from another new member, nice satellite i see someone painted the window frames to make it look less like a four door car. its a neat trick, i used it on my valiant. a little window tint would really compliment that look in my opinion

Welcome young lady:hello2:I really like your find!!The wheels are very cool and can be polished to look like chrome:glasses10:

Attachments

• ALT (2).jpg
    ALT (2).jpg
    182 KB · Views: 390
Welcome to FBBO! Good luck with that 4 door slammer project!!

Congratulations from another youngin first time owner just south of you in Delaware. That's one pretty car you snagged up and one hell a deal!

Welcome to the site, there are a few of us "under 30 kids" around here so you'll get some peer support as well as great advice from the old and wise :) My daughter is only 10 months old and I'm already thinking about what type of car to get her. It'll probably be one of those classic 2011 Challengers...seems weird to think of it that way but I guess when she's driving they will be the classics.

Glad you chose a mopar Instead of a mustang or camaro! That will make a neat sleeper.Good luck with her.Welcome to the world of Mopar!

A young gun mopar Gal ~

Hey! Awesome car! Dont forget, it's a Plymouth. (They dont make em anymore) Looks great and yes, I love it.
Welcome aboard. Nice car.
Super-bee_ski AKA: mark :icon_eyes:

Welcome to the forum...you'll find all kinds of interesting info here...and a great bunch too....I still remember my first Mopar and the feeling never goes away...you're addicted now..LOL

Nice find, looks like a real good solid car..

Back