• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A100 seat foam/covers

Steve009

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
i recently found some a100 seats I’d like to use for my 64 sport fury as more of a super stock look. Anyone know where I can get new foam and seat covers (red)? Before I buy them I wanted to make sure this stuff is available.

Thanks,
Steve

I doubt you will get original or repro A100 stuff....you're best going to an Upholstery Shop and get them to repair the seats. It ain't rocket science.....they'll know what to do.

Legendary or SMS has the covers for A-100 seats as well as the real Super Stock seats. As for the foam, you're on your own. Several Mopar/Mustang early low back bucket seat foams are close and will work with a little help from an electric knife and sand paper.

Get a hold of Gary Ball Gary Ball interiors he has the foam and covers and the seat mount brackets.

20180105_104147.jpg 20180105_104151.jpg 20180105_104209 (2).jpg

I bought my covers from Legendary and the upholsterer used his "inventory" to build multi-layer foam inserts.

Auto Transport Service
Back