• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A12 Registry

BeeNV

Local time
6:36 AM
Reaction score
Hello fellow A12 enthusiasts,

Can someone direct me to a point of contact for joining the A12 Registry/Forums?

I’ve tried to join at The Lift Off Hood Playground - An Error Has Occurred!

The registration feature has been disabled for a year or so.

I bought car #288 aka the pickle last year and want to learn some more about A12s from others.

Thanks in advance! EA34A1D3-FF4C-489F-821C-F4FE00C4A3FF.jpeg

Good Morning Everyone,

I have forwarded this thread onto the powers to be at the Registry. I know they get backed up at times with requests and car set ups.

D

Hello,

Unfortunately we had to disable the registration feature years ago, because of bots and spam. It was a mess.
We had to take it a step further last year as hackers like to break in and create chaos by deleting pictures and threads.
Luckily we have been able to protect the integrity of the message board and save the years of information that has been gathered.

Having said that....we are still welcoming new members...as it says in the banner news on the Message Board...a email sent to [email protected] with your choice of an username and a short reason why you would like to join will get you registered for the A12 Message Board.

Best regards,
Dave Carson

Good Morning Everyone,

I have forwarded this thread onto the powers to be at the Registry. I know they get backed up at times with requests and car set ups.

D
Thanks Big D A12!

I appreciate it !

Hello,

Unfortunately we had to disable the registration feature years ago, because of bots and spam. It was a mess.
We had to take it a step further last year as hackers like to break in and create chaos by deleting pictures and threads.
Luckily we have been able to protect the integrity of the message board and save the years of information that has been gathered.

Having said that....we are still welcoming new members...as it says in the banner news on the Message Board...a email sent to [email protected] with your choice of an username and a short reason why you would like to join will get you registered for the A12 Message Board.

Best regards,
Dave Carson
Thanks Dave, email sent.

Auto Transport Service
Back