• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A12 RR for sale - not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alias: BeBe Sharke
Alias: Superstockracer
Alias: SuperstockracerC119
Alias: QuickNick
Alias: Browneye
Alias: Dexter Anderson
Alias: W8Avenger
Alias: Tennispug
Alias: Tracer1
Alias: Kellypickles
Alias: Jackson
Alias: ActionJackson
Alias: JakeStone1019
Alias: NovaKillerinCT
Alias: Monty Farmboy
Alias: Ninjaboy
Alias: boss429guy
Alias: alfalfa
Alias: HEMICUDA1
Alias: 68 Roadrunner
Alias: TrickyRickyBremmer
Alias: 73 DartSport
Alias: 5Head
This is the same list I saw on Phantom Bullet,did you put that list out?

Nope... as I said a page or two back I just googled it and stole it from somewhere, and then got called a c...sucker for doing so! LOL
You were not alone...Don't forget about Roger!!

Geez what an agro forum that is. Haven't these people got anything better to do than just hurl abuse at each other?
I'm flat out working, and always try to be nice to people on the way through.
The world is chock full of angry ********, but I bet they aren't that tough in real life.

The world is chock full of angry ********, but I bet they aren't that tough in real life.
Chris Baum is the most anti-Semitic person I have ever come across......and he had the cheek to call me a Nazi a few years ago. :rolleyes:

He really is an angry little man, with the most expensive (and slowest) HEMI super-stocker on the planet. Expensive as in he continually fouls up his builds and thrashes them beyond belief....then blames everyone else for the breakages.

Is he the same guy who was on here last year buying a hemi Charger or something, boasting about how rich he was, and then went off his chops over an innocent comment and was pm'ing me and dadsbee calling us all sorts of stuff?

Man, IDK what the history is of this guy with others. I read thru 4 pages of the linked forum. Ain't got time for more. How about a quick summary of what's going on here with ya'll for us that don't have a clue? WTF happened here?

Is he the same guy who was on here last year buying a hemi Charger or something, boasting about how rich he was, and then went off his chops over an innocent comment and was pm'ing me and dadsbee calling us all sorts of stuff?
No....that guy was a different jack-wad. :lol:

Chris Baum cleans fish tanks, and boasts about his prowess on the 1/4 mile, but doesn't have the car to back the cheques his mouth writes. :jackoff:

Man, IDK what the history is of this guy with others. I read thru 4 pages of the linked forum. Ain't got time for more. How about a quick summary of what's going on here with ya'll for us that don't have a clue? WTF happened here?
For one he spent much of his time tearing a new hole for Al aka @HEMI-ITIS - quite unjustifiably as well. Chris likes to be the big man and hates someone beating him. When he got called out on one occasion, he created a "Jack Stand Racer" list, and several top posters made the list - mostly guys who could see through his BS.

1675716910486.jpeg

1675716925016.jpeg

1675716941578.jpeg

Wooohooo....I made Number 2. :rofl:

Using multiple aliases, he managed to cause so much trouble here and other forums, that he has been banned from most.

For one he spent much of his time tearing a new hole for Al aka @HEMI-ITIS - quite unjustifiably as well. Chris likes to be the big man and hates someone beating him. When he got called out on one occasion, he created a "Jack Stand Racer" list, and several top posters made the list - mostly guys who could see through his BS.

View attachment 1413739

View attachment 1413740

View attachment 1413741

Wooohooo....I made Number 2. :rofl:

Using multiple aliases, he managed to cause so much trouble here and other forums, that he has been banned from most.
I was never assigned a number.......but I have been awarded the CHROME jackstand

Chrome jackstand 1.jpg

Alias: BeBe Sharke
Alias: Superstockracer
Alias: SuperstockracerC119
Alias: QuickNick
Alias: Browneye
Alias: Dexter Anderson
Alias: W8Avenger
Alias: Tennispug
Alias: Tracer1
Alias: Kellypickles
Alias: Jackson
Alias: ActionJackson
Alias: JakeStone1019
Alias: NovaKillerinCT
Alias: Monty Farmboy
Alias: Ninjaboy
Alias: boss429guy
Alias: alfalfa
Alias: HEMICUDA1
Alias: 68 Roadrunner
Alias: TrickyRickyBremmer
Alias: 73 DartSport
Alias: 5Head
How the hell could this happen?

Didn't read this until last night.:rofl::rofl: Great entertainment! I got one smart *** remark from Tommy Assderson.

I was never assigned a number.......but I have been awarded the CHROME jackstand

View attachment 1414383
you were #7 :lol: he did love to go after you more than anyone

I was #1 :rofl: & proud of it
I called him out on his BS,
his checkbook build/s, that 'should be', a second faster, than it ever ran
he is such a lil' narcissistic prick
( :icon_fU: sort of, a prick is actually part of a real man, he's not)
that losers **** & all his aliases, it/them all needs to stay gone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back