• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AACA Car Show in Fredericksburg, VA Last Weekend

1969VAGTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score
Took my GTX out for a car show for the first time this weekend. Run by the local region of the AACA in Fredericksburg, VA. Wanted to share some of the photos that I took during the show. The Super Bird parked next to me belongs to a good friend. It was a nut and bolt restoration from several years ago. The red Satellite near the end is original with only 36,000 miles on it. Quite a few nice Mopars at the event.

IMG_9004.JPG

IMG_9005.JPG

IMG_9007.JPG

IMG_9010.JPG

IMG_9012.JPG

IMG_9013.JPG

IMG_9025.JPG

IMG_9026.JPG

IMG_9042.JPG

IMG_9043.JPG

Nice shots :thumbsup:

:thankyou:

Is that 69 Black GTX Justin's ? (member that used to be on here regularly)
his father's car, a tribute build he did

Is that the White Superbird that GYC did a few years ago?

Nice shots :thumbsup:

:thankyou:

Is that 69 Black GTX Justin's ? (member that used to be on here regularly)
his father's car, a tribute build he did
I don't believe so, but I can't say for sure. The car was restored out of Ohio. I bought it this winter.

A buddy of mine had his ( actually its my former ) 1969 GTX vert judged this year B7 blue , blue interior 440 4spd car

Wonder want warranted the disagree with this comment?
Probably a mistake. The agree, disagree, etc. buttons are very small and close together for the people using their phones, real easy to hit the wrong button.

Auto Transport Service
Back