• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

After Alignment Help!

Thanks!!! I got it from another member three years ago and it had most body panels replaced and a engine rebuild around 2012-2014. I took it from there and I've literally done everything else I can think of over the past 3 years. Electrical, all brakes and lines, front end, ECS exhaust, interior, carpet, gauges, dash, cooling, new diff, etc. The only that that is original is the frame, floors, and tranny out of a 67 coronet I think with a 440 done long before me. Other than that it's got its build sheet, original engine, fender tag, and all numbers match. But, it's a brand new friggin car at this point but not so perfect that I won't drive it all over the place. But I would LOVE it if the damn wheel was correct. :) I appreciate everyone's help!!!
I’ve been working on mine for several year’s now.

3C67E434-458E-4E4E-8079-DCDBDEE29C4F.jpeg

03C2C055-FCE6-4B92-B246-C9629E92D21A.jpeg

FD77D024-C082-471F-B056-FF86D48C8964.jpeg

B072E321-C8CE-4976-9235-C08775D92166.jpeg

Ok. Thanks! So the different lengths of the tie rods do not matter? If so, I might take it back and say please straighten the wheel and give it 1/8 - 1/16 of toe in.
Dumb question, they can adjust toe without the rear mirrors/etc connected to the rear wheels right?
The Hunter I use needs all four. If the rear is askew for whatever reason it would be a miracle to get a straight wheel.
When doing a four wheel alignment at work after correcting the rear first it changes the captured reading it the front considerably

Auto Transport Service
Back