• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air con bearings

Thanks i knew that's what you said originally but the front clutch bearing got thrown into the mix somehow which fried my brain . i've done a web search & still unable to find any matching bearings for that 1994152 number even on the the link you provided, is there any other interchangeable part numbers that replace that bearing thanks again
I added the clutch bearing replacement.....because as long as your rebuilding the compressor, why not replace the clutch bearing also. Yes....its for the clutch external to the refrigerant system and the internal components......it was just a thought.......just my opinion of course....
BOB RENTON

I made a mistake when I wrote the rear bearing part number down. It is 1984152. Sorry about the mistake.

I added the clutch bearing replacement.....because as long as your rebuilding the compressor, why not replace the clutch bearing also. Yes....its for the clutch external to the refrigerant system and the internal components......it was just a thought.......just my opinion of course....
BOB RENTON
thanks Bob that's a definite on the clutch bearing i will change it 100% are rv2 &v2 clutch bearings the same or are these also different sizes ?

Hello all it's been a while since i started collecting parts for my A/C finely got most of my parts but the compressor crank shaft seals just checking if the seals are the same for the RV2 & V2 thanks ahead guys cheers

Auto Transport Service
Back