• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

air grabber firewall grommet

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970GTX

Local time
6:48 AM
Reaction score
any one know of a source for the firewall grommet which the air lines go through? Approx. 1 " in diameter with 3 holes for the lines. Thanks.

This one just has one 1/4" to 3/8" opening but maybe could enlarge and run all 3 hoses through it. It would be tight enough to seal interior from engine compartment. Hopefully you could get it big enough to fit all three w/o collapsing the lines.

http://www.nationalmoparts.com/inde...3239&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53

Thanks tallhair. I'm not sure that all 3 lines would fit with out cutting a larger hole. The grommet I have now has the 3 holes but is old, dry and cracked. Sorta like the wife. :toothy9:

Thanks tallhair. I'm not sure that all 3 lines would fit with out cutting a larger hole. The grommet I have now has the 3 holes but is old, dry and cracked. Sorta like the wife. :toothy9:

Good one
:laughing4:

Last edited:
I think I still have an original one - used condition but it might help out if you really need it. :icon_winkle:

Sorry, I have not been able to find it. I know I had one...because I have same grommet on my GTX.
I have tipped up everything in my garage with no luck.
I did however find a spare original plug for the 3 x hoses into the switch....if anyone ever needs one.

DSC01581_zpsc4bd34f0.jpg

DSC01582_zps86fed0b9.jpg

DSC01583_zpsfff3c5ff.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back