• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air Grabber Scoup

irl104

Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
What is mounted on the bottom of an air grabber scoop on a 1970 GTX? There are six screws on the underneath side. Any help and or pictures would be great, Thank you.

Here my air grabber, which 6 screws?

IMG_2587.png

Sorry, no help here, Under Pressure's picture is better than anything I have.

There are three screws on each side of the scoop. The other three screws hold the scoop to the hood. My original one appears to have rubber between the scoop and screws.

IMG_9150.jpeg

There are three screws on each side of the scoop. The other three screws hold the scoop to the hood. My original one appears to have rubber between the scoop and screws.

View attachment 1547409
That’s where the strip seals go my friends. I’ve only seen one car in my life with them still intact but seals still available

That’s where the strip seals go my friends. I’ve only seen one car in my life with them still intact but seals still available
I bought the wrong strips many years ago - there's a similar part used on another model air grabber system.

Auto Transport Service
Back