• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air Grabber Seal & Hardware Sale

69bfan

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score
I have available the 69 to 72 rubber Air Grabber seal for the B-Body applications. These are a heavy rubber molded piece with the correct metal inserts and reinforcement ribs as the factory parts. Normal retail price is $97.50 and to members on this site, I will be selling them at $85.00 plus the shipping.

If you should need the attaching clips and screws, the kit is available at $20.00 per kit for the 16 screws and 16 J-clips.

If you should be needing to attach the fiberglass duct work, the following kits are available which contain the necessary clips, rivets and screws to install the system.

69 Plymouth & 69-70 Dodge
1. Air Intake Outer Ducts to Hood
2. Air Intake Center Duct Through Seal to Center Duct
3. Screw for Air Grabber Cable
61 Total Pieces
$40.00

70 Road Runner & 71-72 B-Body
1. Air Intake Center Seal to Center Duct
2. Air Duct Assembly to Hood Duct Frame
3. Air Door End Cover to Air Duct Assembly
4. Air Intake Door Seal to Air Intake Door
5. Air Actuator Mounting Bracket to Hood Screw
6. Air Actuator Mounting Bracket to Hood Mounting Bracket
7. Air Actuator to Mounting Bracket
8. Vacuum Reservoir Assembly to Firewall Mounting
69 Pieces
$35.00

These prices will be good through the end of December. If any questions, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Richard

Air Grabber Seal.jpg

I have available the 69 to 72 rubber Air Grabber seal for the B-Body applications. These are a heavy rubber molded piece with the correct metal inserts and reinforcement ribs as the factory parts. Normal retail price is $97.50 and to members on this site, I will be selling them at $85.00 plus the shipping.

If you should need the attaching clips and screws, the kit is available at $20.00 per kit for the 16 screws and 16 J-clips.

If you should be needing to attach the fiberglass duct work, the following kits are available which contain the necessary clips, rivets and screws to install the system.

69 Plymouth & 69-70 Dodge
1. Air Intake Outer Ducts to Hood
2. Air Intake Center Duct Through Seal to Center Duct
3. Screw for Air Grabber Cable
61 Total Pieces
$40.00

70 Road Runner & 71-72 B-Body
1. Air Intake Center Seal to Center Duct
2. Air Duct Assembly to Hood Duct Frame
3. Air Door End Cover to Air Duct Assembly
4. Air Intake Door Seal to Air Intake Door
5. Air Actuator Mounting Bracket to Hood Screw
6. Air Actuator Mounting Bracket to Hood Mounting Bracket
7. Air Actuator to Mounting Bracket
8. Vacuum Reservoir Assembly to Firewall Mounting
69 Pieces
$35.00

These prices will be good through the end of December. If any questions, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Richard

View attachment 879267
Richard when did you post this?thanks Dave

I started the ad back on Dec. 10, 2019. Will still honor the pricing, but have limited quantities of the attaching hardware with the correct factory markings.

Good morning, was wondering if you still have any installation kits. Looking for all of the different pieces for the puzzle to install the Air Grabber assembly I was able to purchase from another Mopar enthusiast at a car show for my GTX. I have the decal for it, have the air cleaner base for my 6 barrel setup on order, and am now looking for cables and the mounting bolt kit for it. Sent an email as well,,
Thanks,

Auto Transport Service
Back