• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Air grabber switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be watching for a response from a member, I just bought a 70 RR and separate air grabber hood, haven't figured out what I need yet when I switch hoods. Welcome to Forum though and good luck with car.

Have one, maybe two. Think it has small section(s) of hoses too?? $90 plus the ride each. I'll need to look. Might have the solenoid needed too.

Great news. I will driving to where my hood is tomorrow and will figure out what I need and let you know. We want to make sure Mark gets what he needs first since he started the thread.

Have one, maybe two. Think it has small section(s) of hoses too?? $90 plus the ride each. I'll need to look. Might have the solenoid needed too.
Thanks for getting back to me. I ended up buying a new one this weekend before I saw this. Not sure if I need a solenoid yet or not. If I do I’ll get back to you. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back