• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Mopar show at Chrysler of Culpepper in Virginia pictures

Jim 68cuda

Local time
6:09 AM
Reaction score
Today was the rain date for this annual show. As is often the case, the postponed event hurt attendance. But, there were still some nice B bodies there.

DSCN0508.JPG

DSCN0515.JPG

DSCN0517.JPG

DSCN0521.JPG

DSCN0524.JPG

DSCN0529.JPG

DSCN0530.JPG

DSCN0534.JPG

DSCN0563.JPG

DSCN0567.JPG

...there were more E bodies at the Hershey antique car show on Friday, and in the Hershey car corral earlier in the week.
At the Hershey car show, there was a Challenger and there were five Cudas. In the car corral, there were four Cudas.

DSCN0054.JPG

DSCN9864.JPG

DSCN9868.JPG

DSCN9875.JPG

DSCN9877.JPG

DSCN9879.JPG

DSCN9563.JPG

DSCN9261.JPG

DSCN9303.JPG

DSCN9304.JPG

Hate that I missed the show in Culpeper. Planned to take my GTX up to the show, but had to deal with a problem at home. Certainly was a great day for the show. Will definitely have to put it on my calendar for next year.

So even though there was only one E-body at the Mopar show today, I saw quite a few e-bodies in the last few days.

Hate that I missed the show in Culpeper. Planned to take my GTX up to the show, but had to deal with a problem at home. Certainly was a great day for the show. Will definitely have to put it on my calendar for next year.
Have you guys seen a Go Mango Orange Black vinyl, top 70 Challenger SE driving around Virginia?

You know it's sort of a big state, right?
Not as big as Tennessee, but the population of Virginia is pretty big. When I was stationed there, I went to four car shows within a 50 mile radius. I saw the same 70 Challenger SE go mango orange at everyone of them. Virginia has a lot of car shows. Very good people there.

I lived in part of it 20+ years; graduated HS and college there as well.
Parts of it are great still; NE part, well....they need to break away from the rest of the state
(which has been talked about more than once in past years).

Culpeper is gorgeous; that part of the state is really nice. I am familiar.

Not as big as Tennessee, but the population of Virginia is pretty big. When I was stationed there, I went to four car shows within a 50 mile radius. I saw the same 70 Challenger SE go mango orange at everyone of them. Virginia has a lot of car shows. Very good people there.
I know of a Challenger that I think fits your description that I always see at shows up north and northwest (Warrenton, Winchester area).

I know of a Challenger that I think fits your description that I always see at shows up north and northwest (Warrenton, Winchester area).
I bet that’s it, I’ve been trying to buy it from a guy. I heard it was up for sale at one time. Do you know anything about that?

Hey, tell the folks out at Chancellor Green I said hey!
(They'll probably cuss at ya, so be forewarned... :) )

What Mopar dealerships were in the area in 1970? Supposedly my car 1970 Super Bee V-code was sold from the Culpepper area. The title was a Virginia one from Manassas, VA. Sublime with a black painted roof. Does anyone have any information or possibly seen it back before 1984 or so?

1970 Super Bee.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back