• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All parts must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parting out parts

PM me with your direct email address and I will get you pictures
IM INTERESTED IN THE REAR FOOTWELL FOR THE 68-70 B BODY IS IT ONE PIECE OR THE TWO PIECE YOU CAN BUY FROM AMD I NEED THE PASSENGER SIDE BUT TWO PIECES ARE OK. ALSO LOOKING FOR DARK GREEN INTERIOR PIECES FOR 69 r/t charger front door pads and upper front pads would be nice pm me for info and pricing

Do u have any ac/dash controls? I got a 69 charger and mine are beyond repair.... :\

Do u have any ac/dash controls? I got a 69 charger and mine are beyond repair.... :\
I do have one complete unit left and it has the controller still in it. PM me with your email address and I will get you some pictures

Email address

IM INTERESTED IN THE REAR FOOTWELL FOR THE 68-70 B BODY IS IT ONE PIECE OR THE TWO PIECE YOU CAN BUY FROM AMD I NEED THE PASSENGER SIDE BUT TWO PIECES ARE OK. ALSO LOOKING FOR DARK GREEN INTERIOR PIECES FOR 69 r/t charger front door pads and upper front pads would be nice pm me for info and pricing
HERE IS A ADDRESS FOR CONTACT j and s cordick at gmail dot com

I need the vinyl top trim pieces that fil 70RR.CAN YOU HELP

what condition are 69 gtx taillite bezels? could you send pics. do you have a trunk finish panel?
I am in the process of moving my shop and EVERYTHING is currently packed in boxes. I can get you pix of what I have left but it won't be until Sept

Please tell me more about the 66 b body instrument cluster. Will it fit a Satellite and do all the gauges work ?

Please tell me more about the 66 b body instrument cluster. Will it fit a Satellite and do all the gauges work ?
From what I remember, everything was working on the cluster. It could stand a good cleaning since it has been sitting a while. I am in the process of moving my shop across country this Friday, so I can make you a deal (to keep me from having to transport more items). $45 plus shipping and I will ship it immediately.

Are there any 69 plymouth GTX parts available ?

- - - Updated - - -

any 69 GTX parts left ?

I am just starting to restore a 1969 Roadrunner Convertible and would purchase the windshield gasket VWS2704 and CH1023.
If you have other parts that will work let me know. I am sending the body out to be sandblasted and start bodywork on Monday.

convert parts

I am just starting to restore a 1969 Roadrunner Convertible and would purchase the windshield gasket VWS2704 and CH1023.
If you have other parts that will work let me know. I am sending the body out to be sandblasted and start bodywork on Monday.
I will set the parts aside for you. I have a lot of convertible parts. what specifically do you need? I have inner convertible only rear view mirrors, stainless belt moldings, windshield stainless, pump cover, and probably more.

Last edited:
Hi, do you happen to have 65 coronet 500 inner sill plates for a 2 dr HT? Thanks.

i need 68 coronet convertible windshield molding and left quarter window regulator, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back