• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All the way from Saudi Arabia, Hello Everyone!

Welcome aboard from NJ. That's a beautiful Charger you have there; good luck with it!
:thumbsup:

Wow! Beautiful Charger! Welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

Nice side angle picture... I’m contemplating keeping the vinyl top trim or omitting it on my ‘70. It looks great without on yours!
Thanks, I Love it without the vinyl trim, looks sharp

Awesome looking car. I love that color.

I sometimes see other members posting classic mopars from over near you the last few years. Do you see other classic 60's/70's mopars driving around where you live or is a rare sight?

Did you already complete adding stiffeners to the unibody (sub-frame connectors, torque boxes, fender braces)? If you don't, the first time you romp on the GO pedal after the Hellcat swap, you'll be looking at a dislocated windshield and some body twist...
yes we have a few mopars around here but nothing special.
I didn't add anything to the chassis yet, but will do soon, right now I'm in the process of installing alterktion coil-over system

By the way, what is the highest octane rated fuel you can buy there? In California we're stuck with 91 and can't take advantage of the higher timing possible with 93 octane found elsewhere in the USA. I bet your petrol fuel prices are super inexpensive as well! Here in San Jose, CA we're paying $5/gallon ($1.33/L)
we have 95 and 91 in Saudi, we pay (0.60$/L)

She’s an unquestioned beauty. Hey I’ve got a great idea. I’m sure parts are hard to come by over there. What do you say we make a deal and trade parts for pallets of barrel Oil? You guys have plenty of the stuff and we have the parts…. We can do PayPal……

Welcome Saleh!

Would say that would definitely be a rarity in Saudi. (at least I didn't see any muscle cars the couple of times I was visiting a friend in Riyadh)
I hope you had a great time in Saudi

She’s an unquestioned beauty. Hey I’ve got a great idea. I’m sure parts are hard to come by over there. What do you say we make a deal and trade parts for pallets of barrel Oil? You guys have plenty of the stuff and we have the parts…. We can do PayPal……
well, I wish I was living above a well or something :lol:

well, I wish I was living above a well or something :lol:
I was under the impression all you had to do over there was stick a pipe in the ground anywhere and attach a siphon hose and off you go - Saleh Oil Co LTD.

I was under the impression all you had to do over there was stick a pipe in the ground anywhere and attach a siphon hose and off you go - Saleh Oil Co LTD.
I used to be in Knoxville TN between 2014 to 2016 and almost every friend I make asks me the same question

I used to be in Knoxville TN between 2014 to 2016 and almost every friend I make asks me the same question
شكرا لنشر سيارة جميلة جدا

The best one I heard was when you drill a well how do you know if you will find regular or premium gasoline !

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back