• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMD IS doing a decklid for the 1970 Plymouth B body cars, Its about time

gtx6970

Local time
3:01 AM
Reaction score
Last edited:
I agree it should sell well. The only bone head move I think was not making it with the wing provisions...

It's great that they did do a 70 deck lid, even if it is the early version without the wing provisions. I think I went through four decklids before I found a good one after media blasting......and I live in the no rust area of the country!

No, no gull wings or go wings on most muscle cars. I am against wings like Charger Vert is on steelies and dork dish caps..... lol. Wings don't belong and ruin the car in my opinion.
And, for some reason my favorite cars are Daytona and Superbird wing cars....

I just picked up a hood for $100.00. However it is toast around the hinge areas. Virtually nothing left to even bolt them to, but the rest isn't bad. I do have another hood that is toast up at the front latch area. I am going to graft the two to make one good hood.
Could not pass it up. Got a d.s. quarter, deck lid, gas tank and the hood for $450.00 total.

I had a 71 Charger R/T hood that I swapped out the inner structure of a flat hood to save the R/T hood. Not that difficult to change the inner structure.

IMG_20230605_093407295_HDR.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back