• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

amd quarter panel final fit

hemi#1

Local time
3:50 AM
Reaction score
it's ready for final sand. the fit for the top moldings is just right. the molding lays flat to the 1/4. all the edges are good fit. AMD did a nice job on the re pop! tom's quarter panel 001.JPGtom's quarter panel 002.JPGtom's quarter panel 003.JPGtom's quarter panel 004.JPG:headbang::VB toast:

Nice.... If we can keep the darn race car together I want to get me a set of these. Man that's going to save a bunch of work!

Thanks for the post

Glad our older B-bodies are getting the sheet metal companies like AMD to show us some love. We need to preserve as many as we can instead of canabilzing two cars to make one.

I don't get why older "B"s" and later "B's" get love from AMD, but 66/67 Belvedere, Satellite and GTX's are treated like red headed step-children when it comes to full quarter panels. I'm happy for Hemi#1, it looks like you'll be able to do some quality repairs to your car, I wish we all had that ability with quality parts. Keep up the good work, and keep posting pictures.
AMD....spread the love around to the rest of us!

Auto Transport Service
Back