• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

american racing VN47 Vector Rims

Uncle Paully

Local time
2:45 AM
Reaction score
I am considering the American Racing VN47 Vector rims on a 1970 Coronet. The rims come in a 15x7 with 4" BS and 15x8.5 with 4.99 BS. I am considering front 15 x 7 rim with 225/70/15 tire and rear 15 x 8.5 with 275/60/15 tire. Anybody running this combo or any info on fitment. Will it fit with no rubbing or mods??? What can i put on the 70 coronet with out issues?

Don't bother with the anthracite ones they are not available! Ordered a set through Summit racing in March and waited for over 6 months before contacting American racing only to find out they stopped production of them in mid 2020. Posted that on a review on summit and they still show up on their website:BangHead:
They did substitute them for the black at the anthracite price $132.
I got 4 of the 7 inch wide rims and did 215/65 and 255/70 for a nice staggered look. Summit will also mount and balance for no charge!
On second thought order the anthracite wheels and then make them give you the black wheels for $35 less per wheel:lol:

IMG_20210821_113125651_BURST000_COVER_TOP~2.jpg

Don't bother with the anthracite ones they are not available! Ordered a set through Summit racing in March and waited for over 6 months before contacting American racing only to find out they stopped production of them in mid 2020. Posted that on a review on summit and they still show up on their website:BangHead:
They did substitute them for the black at the anthracite price $132.
I got 4 of the 7 inch wide rims and did 215/65 and 255/70 for a nice staggered look. Summit will also mount and balance for no charge!
On second thought order the anthracite wheels and then make them give you the black wheels for $35 less per wheel:lol:

View attachment 1178323
Great info, have any pictures of them on the car?

I found a set in a self service junkyard....They ended up on a '74 Dart I sold but I did put them on the car just to get a look....
I had to take a picture!

CH DOH.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back