• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And in the blink of an eye...Hardened Arms is out of business :-(

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:42 PM
Reaction score
Very sad, and lots of people taken by surprise.
POOF they're gone! Hardened Arms in Washington State.
No advanced warning that I found in brief searches.
Too bad, they had a great product at a great price!
I am fortunate not to have been "left in the lurch". I had to wait about 4 months, but I got a GREAT deal! 10.5" "SBR" with pinned suppressor, making this AR-15 a 1 tax stamp only rifle (for the silencer) instead of a 2nd $200 for the length. Legal at 16" because of the pinned (non-removeable) can, but it can be taken apart for cleaning and likely modded to make it even quieter.
But wait! There's more!
:bananadance: :thumbsup: :drinks:
It's chambered in 300 Blackout which is a 7.62 projectile mated to a 5.56 cartridge. In other words a big, heavy, lethal bullet in an overall compact round. That's perfect for what I wanted. Firing subsonic rounds to keep it quiet, the weight of the larger projectile makes up for the slower speed. Pistol length gas system means reliable cycling with the subs too, and it will fire supersonic rounds as well, but that isn't the plan. "Pew Pew Pew" $799 total!
:lol:
I also got a 5.56 "blem" 16" upper for $159 and attached that to the lower. Now I have an AR-15 that I can use immediately, swap on if the Zombie Apocalypse is overwhelming and I run out of 300 BLK ammo, I can swap in the 5.56 and pow! back in business.
I can't wait for my paperwork to be completed so I can put that 300 upper on and go to the range!
"Pew Pew Pew"
:lol:
Oh well...good things seem to never last forever :(

Last edited:
300 Blackout ammo getting any more reasonable these days?

Auto Transport Service
Back